Ranked as Britain’s best gardening event by readers of Which? Gardening magazine, the twice yearly Harrogate Flower Show is indeed a uniquely colourful event.
With over a hundred of the country’s leading horticultural nurseries competing for Best in Show awards, a garden design area and dazzling floral displays, you are sure to be enthralled in this fragrant oasis. Our base is the exceptional Cornmill Lodge Hotel located on the outskirts of Leeds.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Dundee, Perth, Dunfermline or Edinburgh
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Corn Mill Lodge, Bramley on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
- Enjoy a day at the Harrogate Flower Show
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Harrogate Flower Show Itinerary
From local joining points we journey south to Bramley on the outskirts of Leeds and check into the Cornmill Lodge Hotel late afternoon.
After breakfast, we head to the delightful Harrogate Flower Show where your time is your own to browse the many, scent-filled attractions at your own pace. Late afternoon, your coach will return you to your hotel in time to relax before dinner.
Enjoy breakfast before checking out and making our way home with rest stops along the way.