Experience an incredible variety of medieval towns and imperial cities, from quintessential Bamberg to classical Vienna, with their wealth of cultural treasures plus the world-famous scenery of the dramatic Rhine Gorge.
This fifteen-day river cruise takes you on an amazing journey from Cologne in the heart of the Rhine valley to Vienna and finally Budapest on the banks of the Danube. Your floating accommodation will be one of the most luxurious vessels cruising the inland waterways of Europe.
You will be suitably impressed with the high quality, sumptuous accommodation and simply delicious cuisine in such stylish and relaxing surroundings.
- Return scheduled flights from 8 regional airports, or seats on Eurostar from London St Pancras International and a one-way flight from Budapest
- Fourteen nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Fifteen visits and tours including guided tours in Budapest, Vienna, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Bratislava, Koblenz, Boppard, Rüdesheim, Mainz, Miltenberg, Wertheim, Regensburg, Passau and Würzburg; plus a visit to the Benedictine monastery, Melk Abbey
- Live classical quartet recital on board
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including welcome cocktails, a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.