Experience an incredible variety of medieval towns and imperial cities, from quintessential Bamberg to classical Vienna, with their wealth of cultural treasures plus the world-famous scenery of the dramatic Rhine Gorge. This fifteen-day river cruise takes you on an amazing journey from Cologne in the heart of the Rhine valley to Vienna and finally Budapest on the banks of the Danube. Your floating accommodation will be one of the most luxurious vessels cruising the inland waterways of Europe.
You will be suitably impressed with the high quality, sumptuous accommodation and simply delicious cuisine in such stylish and relaxing surroundings.
- Standard class one way reserved seat on Eurostar from London St. Pancras with return flight or return flights from selected airports (at a supplement)
- 14 nights’ on board a 5-star ship
- Admire the stunning scenery of the Rhine Gorge, Main and Danube
- Guided tour of 2,000 year-old Koblenz
- Stop in picturesque Boppard, Rüdesheim, Mainz and Passau.
- See Miltenberg, Wertheim, Melk Abbey and Regensburg
- Guided tours of baroque Würzburg, Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest
- Walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bamberg
- Tour of Nuremberg – steeped in ancient and modern history – Including visit of the site of the infamous Nuremberg Trials and Nazi rally grounds
- Live classical quartet recital on board
- Price includes full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until May 2020. Other airports and dates available until October 2020.
Heart of Europe River Cruise
- Leeds Bradford
- London Heathrow
- London Stansted
- Eurostar: London St Pancras
- 31st July 2019
- 12th August 2019
- 29th September 2019
- 31st October 2019
- 7th May 2020