Explore a magnificent corner of Europe that is rich with history, taking in Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga.
Atmospheric towns full of diverse architecture and an abundance of UNESCO World Heritage sites. The countries bordering the Baltic Sea have managed to remain slightly under the radar when it comes to busy tourist spots in Europe, yet those who visit these Baltic beauties are richly rewarded.
From Helsinki just north of the Baltics to Riga, our southernmost stop, this tour rakes in four cities across a trio of countries on the cusp of where Russia and Europe collide.
Accompanied by an expert guide, you will discover the very best on offer from this hidden gem corner of Europe made up of Finland, Estonia and Latvia.
- Return flights and transfers
- Seven nights in four-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and three dinners including two at local restaurants
- Guided tour of the Finnish capital Helsinki, a melting pot of Scandinavian and Russian influences
- Visit to the Latvian capital Riga, with a guided walking tour of the riverside Historic Centre, a UNESCO World Heritage gem boasting a mix of gothic and Art Nouveau architecture
- Walking tour of the Suomenlinna Fortress, an impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site straddled across six of Helsinki’s islands, with a local guide
- Visit to picturesque Kadriorg Park to see its fairy tale Swan Lake, manicured gardens and the crowning glory baroque palace on a guided tour
- Guided walking tour of the Estonian capital Tallinn featuring the charming Medieval Lower Town and the hilltop Upper Town
- Enjoy a relaxing countryside drive from Tallinn to Estonia’s cultural capital Tartu, with time to enjoy the impressive museums, university-town atmosphere and Old Town
- Journey across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia aboard a modern, comfortable ship
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information on this tour or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.