Explore the Baltic beauties of Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga, a magnificent corner of Europe that is rich with history. Atmospheric towns full of diverse architecture and an abundance of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
The countries bordering the Baltic Sea have managed to remain slightly under the radar when it comes to busy tourist spots in Europe, yet those who visit these Baltic beauties are richly rewarded.
- Return flights and transfers
- Seven nights in four-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and three dinners including two at local restaurants
- Guided tour of the Finnish capital Helsinki, a melting pot of Scandinavian and Russian influences
- Visit to the Latvian capital Riga, with a guided walking tour of the riverside Historic Centre, a UNESCO World Heritage gem boasting a mix of gothic and Art Nouveau architecture
- Walking tour of the Suomenlinna Fortress, an impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site straddled across six of Helsinki’s islands, with a local guide
- Visit to picturesque Kadriorg Park to see its fairy tale Swan Lake, manicured gardens and the crowning glory baroque palace on a guided tour
- Guided walking tour of the Estonian capital Tallinn featuring the charming Medieval Lower Town and the hilltop Upper Town
- Enjoy a relaxing countryside drive from Tallinn to Estonia’s cultural capital Tartu, with time to enjoy the impressive museums, university-town atmosphere and Old Town
- Journey across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia aboard a modern, comfortable ship
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information on this Baltic Beauties escorted tour or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh. Other airports and dates also available, click here to view more.