Save up to 50% – offer is subject to availability and could be withdrawn at any time
This autumn cruise from Aberdeen gives you the chance to explore some rarely visited Baltic ports, including two picture-book Scandinavian islands, Klaipéda Lithuania’s third-largest city and Poland’s great maritime city, Gdansk.
Rest and relax on board Marco Polo, as she cruises, first, Aberdeen, before crossing the North Sea to the delightful Danish capital Copenhagen. Here you might step ashore to see the Royal Palace and the famous harbour-side Little Mermaid, browse the elegant shops and stores along Stroget or enjoy a drink in a Nyhavn bar. In Warnemünde you’ll have time to visit Rostock, seat of northern Europe’s oldest university, and have the chance to take an optional excursion to the German capital, Berlin. Two idyllic isles follow. Wander the pretty streets past half-timbered houses around Ronne’s St Torv market on Danish Bornholm, and see the wooden cottages, cobbled streets and Gothic churches that shelter behind Visby’s city walls on Swedish Gotland. Klaipéda offers up opportunities to explore its unspoilt old town or venture further afield on shore excursions, before elegant Gdansk, on its beautiful bay and lively, historic Newcastle upon Tyne back in the UK round off your autumn Baltic cruise.
Hidden Baltic Treasures Cruise from Aberdeen Ports of Call include:
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Warnemunde, Denmark
- Ronne, Denmark
- Visby, Sweden
- Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Gdansk, Poland
- Newcastle, England
- 11 nights’ accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Delicious full board cuisine
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more)
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight)
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin
- Port Taxes
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Depart from Aberdeen
Arrive back at Aberdeen