Save up to 50% – offer is subject to availability and could be withdrawn at any time
Join Magellan in Bristol as she cruises north and east to discover some of the Baltic’s less-known but still-lovely locations. Wander the pretty streets of half-timbered houses around St Torv market in Ronne on Danish Bornholm, and see the wooden cottages, cobbled streets and Gothic churches that shelter behind Visby’s city walls on Swedish Gotland. Stroll around the unspoilt old town of Klaipeda in Lithuania – once one of the Cold War’s most secretive ports, and step ashore in Gdansk – one of Poland’s most unexpectedly beautiful cities.
You’ll also visit the remote artists’ haven of Skagen, and have opportunities to explore two of northern Europe’s most historic and iconic capitals – Copenhagen and Berlin – on two unforgettable optional shore excursions.
Ports of call inclide:
- Rinkaskiddy, Ireland
- Warnemunde, Germany
- Ronne, Denmark
- Visby, Sweden
- Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Gdansk, Poland
- Skagen, Denmark
- 14 nights’ accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Depart from Bristol
Arrive back in Bristol