On this fjords cruise from Rosyth, you’ll see famous waterways and wonders, but also learn about the folklore and culture of the hidden gems.
With this in mind, the visits to Molde and Skjolden are bound to be highlights of your adventure; from Skjolden, you could tour to visit the home of the giants at Jutenheimen, while Molde is your gateway to the Trollveggan ‘Troll Wall’ and Trollstigen ‘Troll Road, surrounded by beautiful mountainous scenery.
Braemar’s smaller size makes it possible to enjoy a rare visit to Kalvag, with its beautifully preserved fishing village, for a glimpse of life in the fjords.
There’s also a memorable visit to Olden; go in search of magnificent glacier arms on tour, or perhaps ride the Loen Skylift to the peak of Mount Hoven for unforgettable fjordland views. Meanwhile, from Molde, you could opt for a tour to ride the scenic Rauma Railway, or explore the wild Atlantic Road. Experience scenic fjord cruising in typical Fred. Olsen style too; see the imposing Hornelen sea cliff, and the rugged landscapes of Nordfjord, Sognefjord, Fjaerlandsfjord and Eresfjord to name just a few.
What You’ll Love
- Discover the fjordland’s hidden gems
- Visit the ‘home of the giants’ and ‘Troll Wall’
- See natural wonders ashore and on Braemar
- Comfortable, stylish cabins and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet