Uncover the unseen gems of Hidden Italy, explore the breathtaking Veneto region and beyond: astonishing architecture, cities steeped in history with deep cultural connections, and some of Italy’s best wines. Our fascinating tour takes us back in time to some of the most illustrious towns and cities. We unearth the spectacular past of each destination, rich in history and captivating attractions, many with ancient remains revealing pre-Roman origins.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports, plus all hotel transfers
- Five nights in centrally located four-star accommodation inclusive of all local taxes, plus breakfast
- Stay in medieval Castelfranco with fantastic views of the walled old town
- Experience extraordinary Vicenza, both ancient and modern, and the best place to view Palladio’s architectural masterpieces – complimentary museum pass included
- Visit atmospheric Mantova, the inspiration for artists, poets and composers
- See the enchanting riverside town of Bassano del Grappa in the foothills of the Prealps, and sample its famous liqueur
- Tour Villa Sandi, the palatial headquarters of a renowned Prosecco producer, and its impressive underground cellars
- Choose an included visit to Palazzo Ducale, or to Sigurtà Garden Park
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Brenta Canal and see the elegant Venetian villas of the elite
- Visit ancient Padova with its astonishing array of architectural styles and the famed university where Galileo once taught
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Manchester – departs various dates until November 2021. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Hidden Italy – Padova, Vicenza & Mantova
- Other UK airports also available
- 20th June 2020
- 26th September 2020
- 1st October 2020
- 7th November 2020
- 24th April 2021
- 13th May 2021
- 3rd June 2021
- 9th September 2021
- 7th October 2021
- 6th November 2021