Uncover the unseen gems of the breathtaking Veneto and beyond, including Padova, Vicenza & Mantova. Experience astonishing architecture, cities steeped in history with deep cultural connections, and some of Italy’s best wines.
Our fascinating tour takes us back in time to some of the most illustrious towns and cities. We unearth the spectacular past of each destination, rich in history and captivating attractions, many with ancient remains revealing pre-Roman origins.
We stay close to the heart of the Veneto in charming Castelfranco, a medieval town defended by perfectly preserved walls and towers. Chosen for its location and wonderfully atmospheric ambience, it is the perfect introduction to the region and the ideal base for exploring the Veneto.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports, plus all hotel transfers
- Five nights in centrally located four-star accommodation inclusive of all local taxes, plus breakfast
- Stay in medieval Castelfranco with fantastic views of the walled old town
- Experience extraordinary Vicenza, both ancient and modern, and the best place to view Palladio’s architectural masterpieces – complimentary museum pass included
- Visit atmospheric Mantova, the inspiration for artists, poets and composers
- See the enchanting riverside town of Bassano del Grappa in the foothills of the Prealps, and sample its famous liqueur
- Tour Villa Sandi, the palatial headquarters of a renowned Prosecco producer, and its impressive underground cellars
- Choose an included visit to Palazzo Ducale, or to Sigurtà Garden Park
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Brenta Canal and see the elegant Venetian villas of the elite
- Visit ancient Padova with its astonishing array of architectural styles and the famed university where Galileo once taught
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Hidden Italy – Padova, Vicenza & Mantova
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- London Stansted
- Other UK airports also available
- 24th April 2021
- 18th May 2021
- 22nd June 2021
- 29th June 2021
- 3rd September 2021
- 9th September 2021
- 16th September 2021
- 21st October 2021
- 6th November 2021