Travel with us to fall in love with Andalucia, its people, history and traditions.
Successive invasions and influences from the Romans to the Moors have left their imprint on the landscape and culture of Andalucia, making for a fascinating journey through time.
On this unforgettable holiday, we’ll discover this sunny, vibrant region, while staying in the authentically Andalucian town of Antequera. Surrounded by dramatic mountains and green valleys, it is known as Andalucia’s heart and is the perfect base from which we’ll take day trips to explore Seville, Córdoba and Granada, three of southern Spain’s most remarkable cities.
On this trip, you’ll also enjoy plenty of leisure time to enjoy the whitewashed plazas and narrow streets of Antequera, and soak up the atmosphere of the real Spain.
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – departs 21 September 2021 & 12th May 2022 – from £1,079pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – departs various dates from September 2021 to November 2022 – from £799pp
Highlights of Andalucia Tour Highlights
- Explore the history & beauty of Spain’s southern region on this 7-night guided trip to Andalucía.
- Stay in the traditional, whitewashed town of Antequera (4* Half Board).
- Enjoy a walking tour of Antequera including a visit to Dolmen de Menga, a megalithic burial mound.
- Discover one of the greatest cities of the Middle Ages on a guided excursion to Córdoba.
- Experience Spain’s most breathtaking palace fortress, the Alhambra, on a day trip to Granada.
- Visit the birthplace of Flamenco dancing on a full day, guided trip to Seville.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.
Highlights of Andalucia
- 2nd September 2021
- 22nd September 2021
- 30th September 2021
- 21st October 2021
- 10th November 2021
- 21st March 2022
- 21st April 2022
- 5th May 2022
- 12th May 2022
- 26th May 2022
- 9th June 2022
- 1st September 2022
- 15th September 2022
- 6th October 2022
- 20th October 2022
- 3rd November 2022