- Flights from Glasgow, or Belfast to Hanoi, returning from Ho Chi Minh City (all via Dubai or Doha)
- 2 nights in Hanoi with a full day tour including Ho Chi Minh complex
- 1 night in Halong with a sailing experience of Halong Bay
- 3 nights in Hoi An with a walking tour and a Vietnamese cooking class
- 1 night in Hue with a Perfume River cruise to Thien Mu Pagoda
- 4 nights in Ho Chi Minh City with two half day guided tours, a half day excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels and a full day to Cai Be with a Mekong Delta river cruise
- 1 night in Can Tho visiting Cai Rang floating market and Khmer Pagoda
Departures on 19 Oct ’19, 16 May & 19 Sep 2020 are from Glasgow Airport; 2 May & 23 May 2020 are from Belfast International
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
Silk Path Hanoi 4*
This modern, boutique-style hotel is situated in the heart of Hanoi’s culturally rich Old Quarter, with Hoan Kiem Lake , Ngoc Son Temple, the night market, Dong Xuan market and the fabled shopping streets of the Old Quarter all within walking distance. The hotel’s elegantly decorated bedrooms ensure a restful stay, while its spa and mini-gym provide ideal places in which to unwind after sightseeing.
Hoi An Boutique resort 4*
Boutique Hoi An Resort is ideally located on Cua Dai Beach, only 5 minutes from Hoi An centre, 35 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the town of Da Nang.
Hotel Saigon Morin 4*
Hotel Saigon Morin is located by the river, close to Truongtien Bridge, Dong Ba Market, and Hue Museum of Royal Fine Arts, nearby are Imperial City and Bao Quoc Temple.