Visit Vietnam with us on this 14-night holiday of a lifetime. On this incredible trip, we’ll visit the bustling cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, gaze upon towering caves while sailing in the beautiful Ha Long Bay, visit an authentic Vietnamese village and learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisine in Hoi An. We will also have the chance to explore the Vietnamese floating markets in Can Tho, visit magnificent ancient temples, sample delicious traditional cuisine and explore this beautiful country from its rivers and countryside. You’ll also have free time to sightsee at your own pace, with recommendations based on your interest from your expert guide. Join us on this holiday that combines culture, history and experience in a land seeped in ancient traditions set against the most beautiful scenic backdrops.
- Discover the beauty, history & tradition of Vietnam on this 14-night guided group holiday.
- Spend time in Vietnam’s bustling capital, Hanoi, with a full day tour including the Ho Chi Minh complex.
- Sail through the caves, grottos & islands of Halong Bay on a full day tour by boat.
- Savour the flavours of the region with a Vietnamese cooking class in the coastal town of Hoi An.
- Walk in the footsteps of emperors on a trip to the imperial fortress in Hue, the seat of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City with 2 half day city tours, a trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels & a Mekong Delta river cruise.
- Experience the famous Cai Rang floating market & Khmer Pagoda in the city of Can Tho.
Staying at 4 & 5-star hotels on half board basis
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”