Vietnam has so much to offer, from stunning white sandy beaches to spectacular countryside filled with rice fields and sleepy villages. On this 14-night holiday of a lifetime, you will visit the bustling cities of Saigon and Ho Chi Minh, gaze upon towering caves while sailing in the beautiful Ha Long Bay, visit an authentic Vietnamese village and learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisine in Hội An. You will also enjoy a cruise along the serene Perfume River.
- Flights from Glasgow to Hanoi, returning from Ho Chi Minh City all via Dubai
- 2 nights in Hanoi with a full day tour including Ho Chi Minh complex
- 1 night in Halong with a sailing experience of Halong Bay
- 3 nights in Hoi An with a walking tour and a Vietnamese cooking class
- 1 night in Hue with a Perfume River cruise to Thien Mu Pagoda
- 4 nights in Ho Chi Minh City with two half day guided tours, a half day excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels and a full day to Cai Be with a Mekong Delta river cruise
- 1 night in Can Tho visiting Cai Rang floating market and Khmer Pagoda
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 516 7439 quoting “DC Thomson – Scotland”
Silk Path Hanoi 4*
This modern, boutique-style hotel is situated in the heart of Hanoi’s culturally rich Old Quarter, with Hoan Kiem Lake , Ngoc Son Temple, the night market, Dong Xuan market and the fabled shopping streets of the Old Quarter all within walking distance. The hotel’s elegantly decorated bedrooms ensure a restful stay, while its spa and mini-gym provide ideal places in which to unwind after sightseeing.
Hoi An Boutique resort 4*
Boutique Hoi An Resort is ideally located on Cua Dai Beach, only 5 minutes from Hoi An centre, 35 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the town of Da Nang.
Hotel Saigon Morin 4*
Hotel Saigon Morin is located by the river, close to Truongtien Bridge, Dong Ba Market, and Hue Museum of Royal Fine Arts, nearby are Imperial City and Bao Quoc Temple.