The ‘Golden West’ is at its most glittering in the make-believe worlds of Los Angeles – movie capital and sprawling metropolis – and the Nevada Desert’s oasis of colour and opulence, Las Vegas. Discover them both on a fun-packed holiday that also features one of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders – the awesome Grand Canyon.
Hollywood, Vegas & the Grand Canyon Available Departures:
- Dates and prices published on this page are for the departures flying from Aberdeen, Edinburgh & Glasgow only
- Flights also available from other UK airports – London Heathrow – click here for more information on available dates and prices.
Hollywood, Vegas & the Grand Canyon Tour Highlights
- Spend three nights close to glittering Los Angeles, California’s star-spangled Pacific Coast city
- Visit Hollywood, the movie capital of the world
- A full-day tour to San Diego
- See the Grand Canyon, one of the most awe-inspiring sights on Earth – we stay to catch the sunrise
- Four nights to enjoy extraordinary Las Vegas, and some unforgettable optional excursions
- Eight nights’ room-only accommodation in a series of good quality hotels in Buena Park (3 nights), Grand Canyon (1) and Las Vegas (4)
- Visits to San Diego, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and Hollywood
- Return flights to Los Angeles
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Offer subject to availability.
Day One: Fly to Los Angeles
Fly to Los Angeles, Southern California, then transfer by coach to your overnight hotel.
Day Two: Enjoy a tour of San Diego
Enjoy a full-day tour to the laid-back, Pacific city of San Diego. From beaches to boardwalks, to the fields and footpaths of sprawling Balboa Park, there’s plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the weather and outdoor way of life.
Day Three: Optional Santa Monica and Malibu Tour
Relax and explore, or join an optional excursion to discover the gorgeous, yet very different coastal resorts of Santa Monica and Malibu. Stroll down the Santa Monica boardwalk, see the pier and Ferris wheel and enjoy the exceptional shopping on Third Street Promenade. Afterwards, follow the beautiful coastal drive along the bay to chic, picturesque Malibu.
Day Four: Travel to the Grand Canyon
Journey east into the Nevada Desert, heading for the spectacular Grand Canyon, close to where we’ll spend the night.
Day Five: Watch the sunrise over the Grand Canyon
Another unforgettable day awaits. Wake early to witness the breathtaking sight as the sun rises over the Grand Canyon – one of nature’s most eye popping sights. Later, perhaps enjoy an optional helicopter flight, on which you’ll swoop like an eagle into the Canyon itself.
This afternoon, we’ll continue through the awe-inspiring desert landscape to Las Vegas.
Days Six to Eight: Explore Las Vegas
Discover glittering, glorious Las Vegas, the world’s most colourful entertainment centre. Nothing prepares you for the glitz, glamour and sheer scale of this monument to man’s capacity for fun.
Spend your days at leisure in Las Vegas, perhaps exploring the shopping malls, heading out to one of the many golf courses or taking an optional helicopter ride over the ‘Strip’ by night. Come sundown, try your luck at the sparkling casinos and see the spectacular displays of the Bellagio Hotel’s iconic dancing fountains.
Day Nine: Visit Hollywood and fly home
Bid farewell to ‘Vegas’, heading for Hollywood, home to the ‘stars of the silver screen’ and renowned centre of the movie-making industry. Spot your favourite on the ‘sidewalk’ of Hollywood Boulevard before continuing to the airport for the overnight return flight.
Day 10: Arrive home
Arrive back in the UK at the end of your west coast USA adventure.
Hollywood, Vegas & the Grand Canyon
- 12th September 2019
- 3rd October 2019
- 7th November 2019
- 23rd April 2020
- 14th May 2020
- 10th September 2020
- 24th September 2020
- 1st October 2020
- 15th October 2020
- 5th November 2020
- 12th November 2020