SAVE UP TO 45% – Valid on bookings made by 31st March 2020
Enjoy lazy days relaxing, and nights gazing skyward, as Magellan cruises north to the island outposts of the Faroes and Iceland. Wander Torshavn’s twisting network of lanes and narrow passages, and spend two days exploring the Icelandic capital, Reykjavik, where the brightly painted buildings contrast sharply with the natural beauty of its surroundings. Perhaps take the lift to the top of the Hallgrimskirkja Church for a panoramic view, or visit the fascinating Arbaer Folk Museum and the Saga Museum.
As Magellan follows the Irish coast to and from her home port, Bristol, you’ll also have opportunities to visit Cork, southern Ireland’s historic centre of commerce, culture and fine food, and discover Belfast’s long and complex history, and the world-famous exhibitions of the Titanic Quarter.
Ports of call:
- Cobh, Ireland
- Torshavn, Faroes
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Arrive back in Bristol
- 12 nights’ accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Depart from Bristol
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Arrive back in Bristol