Discover the unique character and natural wonders of Iceland on this unforgettable 3-night holiday.
This truly amazing destination is home to the fantastic city of Reykjavík, as well as numerous natural wonders and stunning scenery.
From the Blue Lagoon to spouting geysers, glaciers and fjords, Iceland is an enchanting country just waiting to be explored.
It is one of few places in the world where it is possible to see the amazing Northern Lights, a natural light phenomenon that causes vibrant colours to appear in the night sky.
On this holiday to Iceland, we’ll chase the Northern Lights and explore the country’s versatile landscape, including black volcanic beaches, waterfalls, volcanoes, glaciers, hot springs and more, leaving us with memories to last a lifetime.
Please Note: Sightings of the Northern Lights are subject to weather and atmospheric conditions and cannot be guaranteed. The excursion may be cancelled or rescheduled locally due to unsuitable weather conditions.
Iceland & the Northern Lights Price Includes
- Explore Iceland on this 3-night guided short break holiday to the ‘Land of Fire & Ice’ (1 or 4* hotel with B&B)
- Spend time soaking in the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon on a half day excursion
- Visit thundering waterfalls & spouting geysers on a full day tour of Iceland’s Golden Circle
- Spend a half day of free time in Iceland’s cosmopolitan capital, Reykjavík
- Enjoy an evening excursion to see the Northern Lights, subject to weather conditions
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE