Experience the very best of India on this 11-night solo traveller holiday with visits to iconic sites including the Taj Mahal and the magical city of Udaipur, which is known as the “Venice of the East.” Our Indian trip will start in Delhi, where we’ll see Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret and later that evening, we’ll get to know our fellow travellers over dinner and a welcome drink. We’ll continue our holiday by exploring ancient palaces and monuments, proud fortresses, mosques and bustling cities. We’ll take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi’s vibrant streets and awaken our senses with a kaleidoscope of colour and sound in its buzzing markets. In Agra, we’ll be in awe of the most famous monument to love, the Taj Mahal*. We’ll also visit the Amber Fort in the Pink City of Jaipur and, of course, we’ll have plenty of time at leisure to discover India at your own pace or with your fellow travellers. Discover the splendours of India with us on this solo traveller holiday of a lifetime.
- Visit some of the most iconic sites of India on this spectacular 11-night guided holiday
- Meet other like-minded solo travellers & enjoy the comfort of your very own hotel room
- Take an exciting rickshaw ride through Delhi, a guided visit to Old Delhi & an excursion to Qutub Minar
- Watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal, one of the world’s biggest monuments to love
- Visit the “pink city” of Jaipur for a guided full day city tour including the Amber Fort
- Explore the imposing Mehrangarh Fort and the impressive Ranakpur Temple on a city tour of Jodhpur
- Enjoy a boat cruise around Udaipur’s mesmerising Lake Pichola
- Includes 10 nights on a half board basis
Staying at a 4 & 5-star hotels on half board basis
*10 nights accommodation in India and 1 or 2 overnight flights. In order to preserve the beauty and integrity of the iconic monument, the Taj Mahal, cleaning and restoration work is ongoing at this site. Some phases of the restoration involve scaffolding and mud treatment, thus a clear view of the entire monument may not be possible.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE