India, a unique country and civilisation, is a mindboggling potpourri of sights, sounds, colours and experiences as well as a culture-shock of astonishing contrasts. Immerse yourself in this tour and prepare for a revamp of any preconceptions towards one of the world’s ‘must-see’ destinations!
From the flawless grandeur of the Taj Mahal, to the mighty fortresses of Rajasthan and from the reminders of past glories of the Raj in Delhi to the teeming markets of Jaipur, our India tour encompasses the very best of northern India, ensuring a lifetime of truly amazing memories.
- Return travel from the UK with premium economy upgrades available at a supplement plus transfers to and from the hotel included
- Hand-picked accommodation rated three to five-stars, including all local taxes, with breakfast and seven meals included
- A wonderful tour of northern India’s ‘Golden Triangle’
- See the breathtaking Taj Mahal bathed in soft morning light, gazing in awe at the simple purity of its white marble and the exquisite craftsmanship of its inlay work
- City tours of both Old and New Delhi seeing all the major sights
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year-old deserted Moghul city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Driving safari in Ranthambore National Park, the best place in India to spot the elusive tigers
- Explore the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, capital of the desert kingdom of Rajasthan with a guided city tour
- Marvel at the extraordinary location and beauty of Amber Fort, home of one of India’s most powerful maharajas
- Stay in an original Rajasthani fort, converted into a stunning Heritage Hotel
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availabily. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here