Travel with us to the cities of India’s Golden Triangle – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur – and explore some of the country’s most famed landmarks and architectural marvels. On this 11-night holiday, we will visit ancient palaces and monuments, proud fortresses, mosques and bustling cities. Take a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi’s bustling streets, and awaken your senses on a kaleidoscope of colour and sound in its buzzing markets. On an excursion to Agra, we will gaze in wonder at the most famous monument to love, the Taj Mahal. We’ll also visit the Amber Fort in the Pink City of Jaipur and, of course, have plenty of leisure time to discover the highlights of India at your own pace. Combining beautiful architecture, delicious food, friendly people and captivating culture, India’s Golden Triangle really does have it all.
- Enjoy the highlights of India on this 11-night guided group holiday of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- Explore Old & New Delhi with 2 half-day city tours & a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi.
- Discover the incredible Pink City of Jaipur including a visit to the imposing Amber Fort.
- Savour the flavours of India with a cooking and bread-making demonstration of authentic Indian cuisine.
- Watch the sunset over the Taj Mahal on a visit to the most famous monument to romance in the world.
- Relax with leisure time to sightsee at your own pace, with helpful tips from your expert guide.
Staying at 4 & 5-star hotels on B&B, and half board for 9 nights