The cities of the Golden Triangle – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur – boast some of India’s most famed landmarks and architectural marvels.
Travel with us on this 10-night break and experience the very best of what the subcontinent has to offer. Along your journey you will visit ancient palaces and monuments, proud fortresses, mosques and bustling cities.
Take a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi’s bustling streets, and awaken your senses on a spicy kaleidoscope of colour and sound in its buzzing markets. In Agra, you will gaze in wonder at the most famous monument to love, the Taj Mahal*. You will visit the Amber Fort in the Pink City of Jaipur and, of course, have plenty of time at leisure to discover India at your own pace. Combining beautiful architecture, delicious food, friendly people and captivating culture, India’s Golden Triangle really does have it all.
*In order to preserve the beauty and integrity of the iconic monument, the Taj Mahal, cleaning and restoration work is ongoing at this site. Some phases of the restoration involve scaffolding and mud treatment, thus a clear view of the entire monument may not be possible.
- Flights from Glasgow or London to Delhi, via Dubai
- 2 nights in Delhi with a tour of New Delhi, a visit to Humayun’s Tomb and a Cycle Rickshaw ride through Old Delhi
- 3 nights in the “Pink City” of Jaipur, with a full day city tour, visits to Amber Fort and the Palace of Winds and a local cookery demonstration
- 2 nights in Dolphur, including visits to the red sandstone city of Fatehpur Sikri, Gwalior Fort, Gujari Mahal Museum and Muchkund Temple
- 2 nights in Agra, visiting the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available