See out the old year and ring in 2022 our on our 4 day break – and let others do all the work while you get down to the business of partying!
Located on the banks of Loch Long and overlooking the Arrochar Alps, the Loch Long Hotel is the perfect destination for Hogmanay. Look forward to a full festive programme and our excursion to the traditional town of Inveraray on the shores of Loch Fyne. Home to an iconic castle, the Inveraray Jail visitor attraction, Argyll Folk Museum and gift shops and cafes galore.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Arrochar Hotel, Loch Long
- A sightseeing excursion along the shores of Loch Fyne and the town of Inveraray
- New Year’s dinner with a glass of fizz, followed by haggis, neeps and tatties after the bells
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Inveraray & Argyll Hogmanay Itinerary
Exact itinerary to follow.