Indulge yourself with a slice of the paradise lifestyle on this early spring escape to the sun-kissed Caribbean, where visits to a string of beautiful islands will present you with charming cities, inviting beaches and clear-blue waters, and stunning natural wonders.
Begin your holiday in Barbados before cruising to St Lucia, home to the soaring Twin Pitons and the Diamond Botanical Gardens; St Kitts, for its famous scenic railway; Antigua, boasting 365 gorgeous beaches and interesting historical sites; and dual-controlled St Maarten, for diverse cultural highlights.
Sailing back to the UK across the Atlantic – one of the great cruising routes – will be an unforgettable experience too, taking in the awe-inspiring Azorean island of São Miguel before visiting the laidback Spanish city of La Coruña.
- 16 nights’ staying in an interior room aboard Braemar – upgrades available at an additional supplement
- Return flights from Manchester or Gatwick
- Comfortable, stylish rooms and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
To speak to an adviser regarding more information for this cruise or to book this cruise, please call 0800 1707 233 and quote *DC THOMSON TRAVEL*
Islands of the Caribbean Fly Cruise Itinerary
Thu 12 Mar: Bridgetown, Barbados
With its balmy climate, buzzing atmosphere, glorious azure waters and incredible beaches, Bridgetown is a tropical city that epitomises paradise. There is rarely a dull day in the capital and largest city of Barbados.
Fri 13 Mar: Castries, St. Lucia
Castries, the capital of the island nation of St. Lucia, is known for its palm-lined, soft, white Vigie Beach. Like St. Lucia itself, the city combines heritage and culture with peace, relaxation and tranquillity, and Castries is a gateway to St. Lucia’s wealth of national parks with vast forests, native plants and wildlife.
Sat 14 Mar: Basseterre, St Kitts
With some of the oldest colonial buildings in the Caribbean, the elegant St. Kitts & Nevis capital of Basseterre is a beautiful town bursting with history.
Sun 15 Mar: St John’s, Antigua and Barbuda
A sunbather’s haven, St John’s is the capital city of Antigua and Barbuda, an island often referred to as the crown jewels of the Caribbean. With its large selection of beaches, typically hot climate and an array of cool seaside bars, the city of St John’s is a sun worshipper’s paradise.
Mon 16 Mar: Philipsburg, St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
Philipsburg is the capital of the Dutch half of St. Maarten, a Caribbean island amicably shared between Holland and France for centuries. The town is known as a shopper’s paradise, while its charming sandy beach, studded with colourful clapboard restaurants and outdoor cafés, is accessible via water taxi.
Mon 23 Mar: Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Ponta Delgada, the main town on the island of São Miguel, is the capital of the Azores archipelago of Portugal. The town’s cosmopolitan atmosphere belies its 500 year history, and the surrounding island boasts beautiful lakes, mountains, sandy beaches and the stunning crater lakes of the extinct Sete Cidades volcano.
Thu 26 Mar: La Coruña, Spain
The city of La Coruña is the capital of the province and a busy seaport situated in the Galicia region of northwest Spain. Most famous for its Roman lighthouse, the diverse architectural styles of La Coruña make the city an absolute delight for sightseeing.
Sat 28 Mar: Southampton, United Kingdom, Early AM