Experience the renown Jersey Battle of Flowers!
EARLY BOOKING OFFER! Book your Jersey 2020 holiday by 31 January 2020 and save £50pp! 8 days from £519pp (with early booking offer applied – was £569pp).
Firmly established as the number 1 event in the summer calendar, Battle of Flowers is one of Europe’s most famous flower festivals. The Grand Day Parade always takes place on the 2nd Thursday in August, followed by the Moonlight Parade on the Friday evening, and this week-long holiday includes tickets to both!
Flower floats compete for prizes awarded on the day and the whole event is a magnificent spectacle of colour with an amazing atmosphere. Throughout ‘Battle Week’, there are parades in town with music and carnivals.
Tickets to the parades are strictly limited so we recommend that you BOOK EARLY.
Jersey Battle of Flowers Price Includes
- A ‘behind the scenes’ tour on the Wednesday night prior to the Main Day Parade, where you’ll see the final touches being made to the floats and have ample opportunity for photographs
- A reserved ticket overlooking the Battle arena for the Grand Day Parade on the Thursday
- Reserved seats overlooking the arena for the Moonlight Parade on the Friday evening
- Return flights from Aberdeen or Inverness Airport
- 1 piece checked hold baggage per person (20kgs)
- Seven nights’ accommodation – staying at the Villa Nova Guest House (choice of upgraded hotels and board basis available at a supplement)
- Return transfers in Jersey between the airport and your chosen guest house or hotel
- Full breakfast each morning
- All current taxes
NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to the final invoice.
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
To book please call 01534 496696 and quote ‘DC Thomson’.
To request a brochure, click here or call 01224 338004.