Glorious Jersey, the largest of the Channel Islands, boasts superb beaches, a delightful bustling capital, and gorgeous scenery. Choose from a range of excellent hotels in St Helier, visit the War Tunnels, and perhaps join us for a taste of local produce on an optional food-lover’s tour.
Jersey Available Departures:
- Fly from Glasgow – various dates until October 2021 – from £619pp
- Dates and prices published on this page are for the departures flying from Glasgow airport only.
- Flights also available from other UK airports – Birmingham, Bristol, Doncaster Robin Hood, East Midlands, Exeter, Leeds Bradford, London City, London Gatwick, Liverpool John Lennon, London Luton, Manchester, London Southend & Southampton – click here for more information on available dates and prices.
Jersey – The Sun-Kissed Channel Isle Tour Highlights
- A guided tour of the island
- St Helier, Jersey’s charming capital
- Learn about the German Occupation of Jersey at the fascinating War Tunnels’
- Explore Jersey’s southern coast on-board the Jersey Duchess
- Dine in or choose from a host of excellent eateries
- Five nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel
- A guided island tour
- Return flights from the UK to Jersey
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Offer subject to availability.
Day One: Fly to Jersey
Fly to Jersey and transfer to your hotel. Check in, then relax or explore St Helier. As well as the tax-free shopping opportunities, you’ll find a huge number of cafes, bars and restaurants to tempt you.
Day Two: Included tour of Jersey’s coastline
Our included guided tour ‘circumnavigates’ Jersey’s beautiful coastline. Stroll along the pristine sands of St Aubin’s Bay, take in the views across to the lighthouse at La Corbiere and follow the west coast up through La Mielle de Morville nature reserve to the rocky cliffs of the north. On the east coast the walls and towers of Mont Orgueil guard the coastline above Gorey harbour and the beachside links of the Royal Jersey Golf Course.
Day Three: Included excursion to the Jersey War Tunnels
On today’s fascinating included excursion you’ll explore the Jersey War Tunnels. This huge and extraordinary subterranean complex was originally built to house the German Forces who occupied the island in World War Two, and now stands as a memorial to the cost of the invasion and war.
Day Four: Optional zoo excursion
The next optional excursion takes us to the fascinating Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, also known as Jersey Zoo. Learn about the work of its founder Gerald Durrell, whose mission was to create an organisation dedicated to saving species from extinction. Stroll along the lush green walkways where some animals roam freely, while others live in environments painstakingly created to mirror their natural habitats.
Day Five: Included Jersey coastline cruise
Spend your final morning exploring Jersey’s south coast aboard the Jersey Duchess, soaking up the scenery from the water and listening to the fascinating on-board commentary. Along the way you’ll see 16th-century Elizabeth Castle, St Aubin’s Bay, Noirmont Point and La Corbiere lighthouse. Keep an eye out for the local dolphins that occasionally follow the boat.
This evening, why not head out into St Helier with some of your new-found friends to relive memories of the last few days?
Day Six: Fly back to your local airport
Transfer back to the airport for check-in and your flight home.
Jersey – The Sun-Kissed Channel Isle
- Other UK airports also avilable
- 23rd September 2020
- 10th September 2020
- 17th September 2020
- 24th September 2020
- 1st October 2020
- 8th October 2020
- 15th April 2021
- 22nd April 2021
- 6th May 2021
- 13th May 2021
- 27th May 2021
- 3rd June 2021
- 10th June 2021
- 17th June 2021
- 24th June 2021
- 2nd September 2021
- 9th September 2021
- 16th September 2021
- 23rd September 2021
- 30th September 2021
- 7th October 2021