Straddling the Italian regions of Piedmont and Lombardy and extending into Switzerland, Lake Maggiore’s alpine landscapes are embellished with beautiful villas and lush gardens, bell towers and sheltered villages, overlooking the shimmering blue waters of the lake.
On this 7-night holiday, explore the villages of Orta and Macugnaga, sail to the Borromean Islands and enjoy a leisurely train journey on the Centovalli Railway to the town of Locarno in Switzerland. Staying in one of the region’s quaint lakeside towns, you can while away your hours admiring local Renaissance and medieval architecture, soaking up the tranquil atmosphere and enjoying wonderful scenic views out onto the water.
- Flights from Edinburgh or Bristol to Milan
- 7 nights in the charming lakeside town of Baveno
- Full day excursion, by boat, visiting the Borromean Islands
- A half day excursion to Lake Orta
- A full day excursion to Locarno in Switzerland, including a journey on the Centovalli Railway
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available