Experience the wonders of Jordan and Petra on this 7 day escorted tour.
Jordan is a remarkable country, with extraordinary landscapes of red-hued dunes and windswept sandstone, and world-class monuments that include Roman amphitheatres and Crusader castles.
From Moses to Alexander the Great, Saladin and our own Lawrence of Arabia, all have left outstanding legacies. Combined with the legendary ancient city of Petra, you’ll have a captivating and unforgettable tour.
- Return direct flights from London Heathrow, with hotel transfers
- Six nights in four-star accommodation, with breakfast and dinner daily
- Guided tour of the amazing ‘Rose-Red City’ of Petra, fabled trading centre for thousands of years and one of the new ‘Wonders of the World’
- Enjoy the unique experience of staying overnight in the heart of the Wadi Rum desert and see the staggering ‘Seven Pillars’ rock formation, made famous by ‘Lawrence of Arabia’
- Stay by the shores of the remarkable Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
- Discover Jerash, the remarkably preserved ancient Roman city, with a local guide
- Visit the biblical site of Mount Nebo, where Moses saw the Promised Land
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information on this Jordan and Petra tour or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Jordan and Petra Escorted Tour
- London Heathrow
- 6th September 2019
- 27th September 2019
- 4th October 2019
- 12th November 2019
- 20th November 2019
- 18th February 2020
- 3rd March 2020
- 17th March 2020
- 31st March 2020
- 21st April 2020
- 12th May 2020
- 26th May 2020