Kraków is a city alive with character and soul. As the former national capital, the city has a history encompassing more than a thousand years and is still a leading cultural centre.
A walking tour of the city will take you to St. Mary’s Church, the Wawel Cathedral ( the giant sized 13 tonne Sigismund Bell resides in its bell tower), and the Royal Tombs, the final resting place of 10 Polish kings.
There will be an excursion to Wieliczka Salt Mines on your departure date. On returning to Krakow spend your free time wandering the pretty streets, visiting local cafés and museums or hunting for arty treasures in neighbourhood shops and markets.
*Please note that some locations featured on this holiday will involve walking on uneven surfaces, hills and steps. We invite you to contact us for any additional details required.
Note: ST Mary’s Church will be closed for restoration for September and October 2018, instead you will visit St Francis Gothic Church.
- Flights from Edinburgh to Krakow
- 3 or 4 nights in Krakow with breakfast each day
- A half day guided walking tour of Krakow with entrances to Wawel Cathedral, the Royal Tombs,
- Sigismond’s Bell and St. Mary’s Church included
- An afternoon excursion to Wieliczka Salt Mines with guided tour
- Departures in Dec and 2019, itinerary varies, please ask for details
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 516 7439 quoting “DC Thomson – Scotland”
Vienna House Easy Chopin Krakow 3*
Vienna House Easy Chopin Krakow has been welcoming Travel Department guests since 2008. With a bright, colourful interior design and attentive service, it is an ideal choice for a short break in Krakow. The Old Town centre (about 1km) can be reached on foot or by easy public transport.