Experience Lake Como, its beautiful scenery and tranquil atmosphere with us on this 7-night solo traveller holiday. Our Italian break will begin with a relaxing boat tour, where we’ll experience the highlights of Lake Como with stops at some of the most scenic lakeside towns. After a day of sightseeing, we’ll get to know our fellow travellers over a welcome dinner in the evening. We’ll also discover the delights of the Italian and Swiss Alps on a unique sightseeing journey on the Bernina Express and visit the Alpine towns of Tirano, Chiavenna and St. Moritz. Another day trip will take us into one of Italy’s trendiest cities, Milan, to see the world’s oldest shopping mall and the stunning Duomo di Milano. On each day trip and throughout your Italy holiday, we’ll also have plenty of free time to relax or explore on your own or with your fellow travellers, with useful recommendations from our expert guide.
- Discover Lake Como, Italy’s third largest lake, on this solo traveller holiday
- Meet other like-minded solo travellers & enjoy the comfort of your very own hotel room
- Spend 7 nights in the lakeside town of Cadenabbia or Tremezzo
- Take a half day scenic boat cruise on Lake Como stopping in the town of Bellagio
- Experience the Swiss Alps with a panoramic train journey on the Bernina Express
- Visit the quaint Alpine towns of Tirano, Poschiavo, Chiavenna, & St. Moritz
- Explore Italy’s fashion capital on a day trip to Milan and see the famous Duomo Cathedral
- Enjoy free time to swim, shop or just explore the quaint towns dotted around the lake independently or with your fellow travellers
Staying at a 4-star hotel on a Half Board basis.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE