Experience more on this 8 day tour of Lake Como, St Moritz and the Bernina Express.
Italy presents a great diversity of people; of food and wines; iconic architecture; footprints of ancient and medieval civilisations and a huge variety of scenery ranging from almost desert to lofty mountains. There is no one thing or region that defines Italy but in the north, its lakes reflect the magnificent Alps, so high they appear to puncture the sky!
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights in a choice of conveniently located four star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner (stays at Grand Hotel Menaggio will be on a bed & breakfast basis with the choice to pre-book a hotel dining package)
- Full day visit to St Moritz including a journey on the Bernina Express, one of the world’s most spectacular alpine railway journeys
- Full day visit to Lake Maggiore plus a visit to and guided tour of Bergamo, northern Italy’s most enchanting medieval town
- Lake cruise to stunning Bellagio with a private visit to the enchanting Villa del Balbianello and its inspirational gardens
- Visit to the Swiss lakeside town of Lugano
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- 2019 departures at the Grand Hotel Menaggio will be on a bed & breakfast basis with the option to pre-book a hotel dining package.
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Lake Como, St Moritz and the Bernina Express
- Other UK airports also available
- 8th May 2020
- 23rd June 2020
- 14th July 2020
- 14th August 2020
- 4th September 2020
- 11th September 2020
- 2nd October 2020