Experience more on this 8 day tour of Lake Como, St Moritz and the Bernina Express.
Italy presents a great diversity of people; of food and wines; iconic architecture; footprints of ancient and medieval civilisations and a huge variety of scenery ranging from almost desert to lofty mountains. There is no one thing or region that defines Italy but in the north, its lakes reflect the magnificent Alps, so high they appear to puncture the sky!
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights in a choice of conveniently located four star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner.
- Full day visit to St Moritz including a journey on the Bernina Express, one of the world’s most spectacular alpine railway journeys
- Full day visit to Lake Maggiore plus a visit to and guided tour of Bergamo, northern Italy’s most enchanting medieval town
- Lake cruise to stunning Bellagio with a private visit to the enchanting Villa del Balbianello and its inspirational gardens
- Visit to the Swiss lakeside town of Lugano
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- 2019 departures at the Grand Hotel Menaggio will be on a bed & breakfast basis with the option to pre-book a hotel dining package.
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Lake Como, St Moritz and the Bernina Express
- East Midlands
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- London Stansted
- 11th April 2019
- 18th April 2019
- 25th April 2019
- 2nd May 2019
- 9th May 2019
- 10th May 2019
- 21st May 2019
- 14th June 2019
- 20th June 2019
- 6th July 2019
- 11th July 2019
- 2nd August 2019
- 22nd August 2019
- 17th September 2019
- 21st September 2019
- 3rd October 2019
- 18th October 2019