Explore Lake Como to experience its dramatic scenery, rich culture and incredible weather.
On this holiday, we’ll uncover the best of Lake Como including a relaxing boat tour with stops at some of the most picturesque lakeside towns.
We’ll also discover the delights of the Italian and Swiss Alps on a unique sightseeing journey on the Bernina Express and visit the Alpine towns of Tirano, Chiavenna and St. Moritz.
Another day trip will take us into one of Italy’s trendiest cities, Milan, to see the world’s oldest shopping mall and the stunning Duomo di Milano. On each day trip and throughout your Italy holiday, you’ll also have plenty of free time to relax or explore on your own with helpful recommendations from your expert guide.
Lake Como, Milan & St. Moritz including the Bernina Express Tour Highlights
- Discover Lake Como & see why the rich & famous have been travelling there for centuries on this guided holiday.
- Stay 7 nights in the lakeside town of Cadenabbia or Tremezzo (3 or 4* Half Board).
- Enjoy a half day scenic boat cruise on Lake Como stopping in the town of Bellagio.
- Venture into the nearby Swiss Alps with a panoramic train journey on the Bernina Express.
- Visit the quaint Alpine towns of Tirano, Poschiavo, Chiavenna & St. Moritz.
- Explore Italy’s fashion hub on a day long excursion to Milan and see the iconic Duomo Cathedral.
- Unwind with plenty of free time to swim, shop or just explore the quaint towns dotted around the lake.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.
Lake Como, Milan & St. Moritz including the Bernina Express
- 18th August 2021
- 1st September 2021
- 15th September 2021
- 6th October 2021
- 11th October 2021
- 11th April 2022
- 25th April 2022
- 16th May 2022
- 23rd May 2022
- 6th June 2022
- 20th June 2022