Italian holidays can promise romance, glamour and scene-stealing, film-set prettiness; and this Lake Garda resort stay has them all.
Add to that a Mediterranean-like climate, a location surrounded by alpine mountains, plus fine foods and wines, and you’ll soon realise that Italy’s largest lake is one of those places in the world you just have to visit… probably more than once.
It’s clear blue waters are fringed by colourful flora and backed by the wooded slopes of craggy mountains, and it’s this jaw-dropping natural beauty that has been drawing visitors (including the rich and famous) to its sun-kissed shores for over 100 years.
See what else awaits you on this holiday in Italy…
- Fly direct from Inverness – departs on 02 September 2020 – from £945pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – various departures until October 2021 – from £509pp
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – various departures until October 2021 – from £555pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh and Glasgow Only
- Flights also available from airports in the UK – Belfast International, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Cornwall Newquay, Durham Tees Valley, East Midlands, Humberside, Leeds Bradford, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, London Stansted, Manchester, Norwich and Southampton – click here for more information on dates & prices
Lake Garda Resort Stay Tour Highlights:
- Relax and unwind beside the blue waters of Lake Garda
- Enjoy an optional Grand Circular Tour of Lake Garda
- Enjoy an optional full-day tour of Venice
- Take the opportunity to explore the city of Verona, the setting that inspired Romeo and Juliet Choose to journey through the dramatic Dolomites, on an optional excursion Choose from a range of three- and four-star Lake Garda hotels
- Seven nights’ bed and breakfast or half-board accommodation in your chosen Lake Garda hotel
- Return flights from the UK to Italy
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced resort-based Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Lake Garda Resort Stay Itinerary
Day One – Fly to Italy
Fly to Venice, Verona or Milan, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your hotel on Lake Garda.
Day Two – Day at leisure
Enjoy a relaxing day at your hotel, or start exploring Lake Garda and the surrounding area. Your Tour Manager will be happy to suggest places to visit and things to do.
Day Three – Optional Grand Circular Lake Garda Tour
Discover the marvellous scenery surrounding Lake Garda on today’s Grand Circular Tour, exploring the lake by coach and boat. Visit some of the charming lakeside resorts and discover the distinctive character of each section of the shoreline.
Day Four – Optional Dolomites scenery tour
The Dolomites, one of Europe’s most spectacular mountain ranges, are the destination on today’s sightseeing tour. This full-day excursion takes in Val Rendena, the vast Adamello Glacier, the neighbouring Brenta Dolomites and pretty Val di Genova. Don’t miss the chance to take in the stunning views on an optional cable-car ride.
Day Five – Day at leisure
Spend a relaxing day enjoying Lake Garda, your hotel and the surrounding area.
Day Six – Optional Verona excursion
On today’s excursion you’ll explore “fair Verona”, the historic setting for the tragedy of “Juliet and her Romeo”. See the Roman amphitheatre, where the city’s famous opera season is held each year, and treat yourself to a coffee-stop and some people-watching at one of the open-air cafes in the Piazza Bra.
Day Seven – Optional Venice excursion
Iconic Venice, a mysterious labyrinth of waterways and alleyways, is one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Join our fascinating optional excursion to discover legendary places like the Bridge of Sighs, the Rialto Bridge and the Doge’s Palace, famous St Mark’s Square with its basilica and bell tower, and the Palace of Prisons.
Day Eight – Fly back to the UK
Bid “Arrivederci Italia”, as you transfer back to Milan, Venice or Verona and check in for your flight home.
- Other UK airports also available
- 2nd September 2020
- 9th September 2020
- 16th September 2020
- 23rd September 2020
- 14th October 2020
- 28th April 2021
- 5th May 2021
- 12th May 2021
- 19th May 2021
- 26th May 2021
- 2nd June 2021
- 9th June 2021
- 16th June 2021
- 23rd June 2021
- 30th June 2021
- 7th July 2021
- 1st September 2021
- 8th September 2021
- 15th September 2021
- 22nd September 2021
- 29th September 2021
- 6th October 2021
- 13th October 2021
- 20th October 2021