Italian holidays can promise romance, glamour and scene-stealing, film-set prettiness; and this Lake Garda resort stay has them all.
Add to that a Mediterranean-like climate, a location surrounded by alpine mountains, plus fine foods and wines, and you’ll soon realise that Italy’s largest lake is one of those places in the world you just have to visit… probably more than once.
It’s clear blue waters are fringed by colourful flora and backed by the wooded slopes of craggy mountains, and it’s this jaw-dropping natural beauty that has been drawing visitors (including the rich and famous) to its sun-kissed shores for over 100 years.
See what else awaits you on this holiday in Italy…
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – departs on 10 June 2020 – from £899pp
- Fly direct from Inverness – departs on 02 September 2020 – from £945pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – departs various dates between April 2020 & October 2020 – from £599pp
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020 – from £599pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh and Glasgow Only
- Flights also available from airports in the UK – Belfast International, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Cornwall Newquay, Durham Tees Valley, East Midlands, Humberside, Leeds Bradford, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, London Stansted, Manchester, Norwich and Southampton – click here for more information on dates & prices
Lake Garda Resort Stay Tour Highlights:
- Relax and unwind in the Mediterranean warmth, lush surrounding countryside and intense blue waters of Lake Garda
- Enjoy an optional full-day tour of Venice
- Take the option of exploring the city of Roman Verona, the setting that inspired Romeo and Juliet
- Choose to journey through the dramatic Dolomites, nicknamed the Pale Mountains, on an optional excursion
- Enjoy an optional Grand Circular Tour of Lake Garda
- A good selection of three- and four-star hotels
- Seven nights’ accommodation with breakfast or half-board in one of our carefully chosen hotels on Lake Garda
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Italy
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced resort-based manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Lake Garda Resort Stay Itinerary
Day One: Fly to Italy
Fly to Italy, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your hotel on Lake Garda.
Day Two: Day at leisure
Enjoy a relaxing day at your hotel, or start exploring Lake Garda and the surrounding area. Your Tour Manager will be happy to suggest places to visit and things to do.
Day Three: Optional Grand Circular Lake Garda tour
Our optional Grand Circular Tour will reveal the marvellous scenery that surrounds Lake Garda today, by coach and boat. Explore some of the charming lakeside resorts and discover the distinctive character of each section of the shoreline.
Day Four: Optional Dolomites scenery tour
The Dolomites, one of Europe’s most spectacular mountain ranges, are the destination on today’s sightseeing tour.
This full-day excursion takes in Val Rendena, the vast Adamello Glacier, the neighbouring Brenta Dolomites and pretty Val di Genova. Don’t miss the chance to take in the stunning views on an optional cable-car ride.
Day Five: Day at leisure
Spend a relaxing day enjoying Lake Garda, your hotel and the surrounding area.
Day Six: Optional Verona excursion
On today’s excursion you’ll explore “fair Verona”, the historic setting for the tragedy of “Juliet and her Romeo”.
See the Roman amphitheatre, where the city’s famous opera season is held each year, and treat yourself to a coffee-stop and some people-watching at one of the open-air cafes in the Piazza Bra.
Day Seven: Optional Venice excursion
Iconic Venice, a mysterious labyrinth of waterways and alleyways, is one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
Join our fascinating optional excursion to discover legendary places like the Bridge of Sighs, the Rialto Bridge and the Doge’s Palace, famous St Mark’s Square with its basilica and bell tower, and the Palace of Prisons.
Day Eight: Fly back to the UK
Bid “Arrivederci Italia”, as you return to the airport and check in for your flight home.
- 29th April 2020
- 6th May 2020
- 13th May 2020
- 20th May 2020
- 27th May 2020
- 3rd June 2020
- 10th June 2020
- 17th June 2020
- 24th June 2020
- 1st July 2020
- 2nd September 2020
- 9th September 2020
- 16th September 2020
- 23rd September 2020
- 7th October 2020
- 14th October 2020
- 21st October 2020