Travel with us to Lake Garda and immerse yourself in a holiday full of relaxation, beauty and culture amid a stunning natural backdrop. While Lake Garda is renowned for its magnificent landscape it also has a rich culture and intriguing past. History enthusiasts will enjoy exploring the quaint medieval villages that dot the lake and there are many attractions of both historical and cultural significance to visit in the region. On this fantastic 7-night tour, we’ll have plenty of time to soak up the relaxing, tranquil atmosphere of Lake Garda, experiencing the quaint towns of Riva del Garda, Limone and Malcesine. We will also enjoy full day excursions to explore the enchanting warren of canals and squares that make up the city of Venice and the charming UNESCO World Heritage Site of Verona.
- Discover the crystal blue waters & pristine shores of Italy’s Lake Garda on this 7-night holiday.
- Stay in the beautiful lakeside town of Riva del Garda, Limone or Torbole.
- Enjoy incredible scenery on a half day boat tour of the lake or a full day trip to the medieval city of Bolzano.
- Explore ancient canals & beautiful architecture on a guided day trip to Venice.
- Visit the real-life setting of Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet on an excursion to the medieval city of Verona.
- Relax with plenty of free time to swim, shop or explore the charming towns around Lake Garda.
Staying at 3 & 4-star hotels on half board basis