Visit Lake Garda and immerse yourself in an Italian holiday full of relaxation, beauty and culture amid a stunning natural backdrop.
While Lake Garda is renowned for its magnificent landscape it also has a rich culture and intriguing past. History enthusiasts will enjoy exploring the quaint medieval villages that dot the lake and there are many attractions of both historical and cultural significance to visit in the region.
On this fantastic 7-night Italy tour, we’ll have plenty of time to soak up the relaxing, tranquil atmosphere of Lake Garda, experiencing the quaint towns of Riva del Garda, Limone and Malcesine.
We will also enjoy full day excursions to explore the enchanting warren of canals and squares that make up the city of Venice and the charming UNESCO World Heritage Site of Verona.
Lake Garda, Venice & Verona Tour Highlights
- Explore Lake Garda on this 7-night Italy tour.
- Stay in the beautiful lakeside town of Riva del Garda, Limone or Torbole (3 or 4* Half Board).
- Enjoy incredible scenery on a half day boat tour of the lake or a full day trip to the medieval city of Bolzano.
- Uncover ancient canals & beautiful architecture on a guided day trip to Venice.
- Visit the real-life setting of Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet on an excursion to the medieval city of Verona.
- Relax with plenty of free time to swim, shop or explore the charming towns around Lake Garda.
Holidays departing from November to March will include an excursion to the town of Bolzano instead of the boat tour.
Holidays departing in July & August will include 6 evening meals in your hotel and 1 lunch on the Venice excursion day.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Applies to any new January to June 2022 booking for holidays of 7 nights or more by using the code VP-DCT50. Offer valid for all new bookings made between 9th of August and 30th of September 2021. Offers are non-transferable, subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and has no cash value. All deposits are non-refundable. Booking conditions apply, please see Travel Department website for more information here.