For centuries, Italy has drawn visitors in search of culture and romance, with few countries comparing with its enormous classical origins, its art, architecture, music, design, scenery, food and wine. Italy’s contribution to European painting and sculpture surpasses that of any other nation. Blend this with the magnificent scenery of its lakes, one of the world’s great cuisines and the Italian attitude of living life to the absolute maximum, and you have a superb destination for a tour.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Full day tours to both Venice and Verona, including a choice of a ‘Classic’ or ‘Undiscovered’ tour, accompanied by a local guide
- Full day exploring beautiful Lake Garda both on land and by boat
- Full day tour of the breathtaking Dolomites – with some of the world’s finest alpine scenery
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager
- Seven nights in a choice of conveniently located accommodation rated three to four-star superior, including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Lake Garda, Venice and Verona Escorted Tour
- Other UK airports also available
- 27th April 2020
- 11th May 2020
- 25th May 2020
- 8th June 2020
- 22nd June 2020
- 20th July 2020
- 31st August 2020
- 21st September 2020
- 5th October 2020