An astonishing blend of spectacular alpine scenery reflected in tranquil lakes, Verona’s Roman remains and the medieval world’s richest city – remarkably unique Venice. For centuries, Italy has drawn visitors in search of culture and romance, with few countries comparing with its enormous classical origins, its art, architecture, music, design, scenery, food and wine.
Italy’s contribution to European painting and sculpture surpasses that of any other nation. Blend this with the magnificent scenery of its lakes, one of the world’s great cuisines and the Italian attitude of living life to the absolute maximum, and you have a superb destination for a tour.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights in a choice of conveniently located accommodation rated three to four-star superior, including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner
- Full day tours to both Venice and Verona, including a choice of a ‘Classic’ or ‘Undiscovered’ tour, accompanied by a local guide
- Full day exploring beautiful Lake Garda both on land and by boat
- Marvel at the breathtaking alpine scenery of Dolomites on a full-day tour
- Visit a local vineyard, with a guided tour of the cellars and a tasting of the superb wines
- Enjoy two free days to explore further at your leisure or relax and take in the incredible scenery
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.