Take your children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews on a day trip to remember, our Lapland Santa Experience. Journey 100 kilometres above the Arctic Circle to a sparkling landscape of snowy forests. Here, in the remote heart of Swedish Lapland, you’ll find Pajala – the secret home of the real Santa Claus, his reindeer and his happy team of helpers.
For a few precious days in December, you can go on a day trip to Lapland on our specially chartered flight – the only ‘Santa’ flight into Pajala on that day – for a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a natural winter wonderland that’s as far away from the everyday, increasingly commercial Christmas celebration as you could ever hope to find.
Lapland Santa Experience Day Trip Available Departures
- Fly direct from Glasgow – from £619pp (adult) / from £549pp (child)
- Flights also available from Belfast International, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Humberside, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool John Lennon, London Gatwick or Norwich – click here for more information & prices
Lapland Santa Experience Day Trip Holiday Highlights
- A magical ride in a traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh
- A trip through the snow on a dog-sled pulled by huskies
- A thrilling ride on a snowmobile
- Exclusive festive flights
- Discovering the still, white wilderness of Swedish Lapland
- Family fun in the snow
- Time to enjoy organised activities throughout the day
- A host of treasured memories to cherish
- Exclusive chartered return flights direct to Pajala, in Swedish Lapland
- Return transfers from the airport to Santa’s village
- In-flight catering
- Warm and cosy thermal clothing including gloves and boots
- Hot berry juice to drink
- A ‘Search for Santa’ experience
- A private family meeting with Father Christmas
- A token Christmas gift for every child
- An exhilarating snowmobile ride
- A traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- Husky sledding through the snowy countryside
- A two-course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs
Offer is subject to availability.
Lapland Santa Experience Day Trip Tour Details
Fly direct to Pajala on a specially chartered flight to Swedish Lapland. This will be the only ‘Santa’ flight to Pajala on this day and numbers are strictly limited, which means you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy all the activities on offer throughout the magical day.
Your Lapp hosts will meet you, dressed in traditional Sami costume, before you take a short, warm and comfortable coach journey to Santa’s Home.
After a quick change into the cosy, thermal garments provided, you’ll head out into the snow. Enjoy a magical ride in a traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh, a trip through the countryside on a dog-sled pulled by real huskies and a thrilling ride on a snowmobile. Between the organised activities, you’ll have time to enjoy the snow, with toboggan rides, snowman building and snowball fights!
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head into the welcoming warmth of the main building, and tuck in to a delicious two-course lunch. Warming hot berry juice and biscuits will also be available throughout the day.
But the highlight of the day will surely come as you set foot on the ‘secret path’ through the forest, and follow the twinkling lanterns to Santa’s log cabin home. Father Christmas will be waiting there to greet you personally; the perfect end to a perfect, magical day.