NEW for 2019! There’s no better way to explore all the natural and cultural riches that Scotland and its islands have to offer. From treasured tartans and traditions of the clans, to the wonders of single malt whiskies at a distillery in the Highlands, to the distinctive folkways of the captivating Scottish Isles – our new 11-day trip includes a 7-night cruise aboard the luxury small ship Le Champlain, plus a choice of hotel stays in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at £1,561pp
- 7 night cruise on full board basis
- 1 night pre-cruise stay in Glasgow including dinner and breakfast
- 2 night post-cruise stay in Edinburgh including 1 dinner and 2 breakfasts
- Port charges, applicable fuel surcharges
- Entertainment and gratuities to Tauck Director and ship staff
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day aboard ship, including house wines & spirits; premium spirits and wines are available at extra cost
- All customary gratuities for hotel and ship staff, local guides, drivers and Tauck Director(s)
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
To speak to an adviser regarding more information for this cruise or to book this cruise, please call 0800 1707 233 and quote *DC THOMSON TRAVEL*