See out the old year and ring in 2020 our on Loch Lomond Hogmanay 4 day break and others do all the work while you get down to the business of partying!
Our base is the enchanting Arrochar Hotel, a former coaching inn that hugs the banks of Loch Long and boasts picture postcard waterfront views.
We include a scenic tour along the bonny banks of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park taking in the beauty of the glassy waters and the untamed scenery of verdant glens and rocky peaks. So why not treat yourself, for auld lang syne…
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Dundee, Perth, Dunfermline or Edinburgh
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Arrochar Hotel, Loch Long
- A sightseeing excursion along the banks of Loch Lommond and the Trossachs National Park
- New Year’s dinner with a glass of fizz followed by haggis, neeps and tatties
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Loch Lomond Hogmanay Itinerary
From local joining points we journey to the Arrochar Hotel on the shores of Loch Long and check in for our three night stay. Look forward to a welcome cuppa on arrival. Settle in before tonight’s dinner and entertainment.
After a hearty breakfast we enjoy a morning sightseeing excursion along the bonny banks to Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. We return to our hotel in time to get our glad rags on for tonight’s dinner with a glass of fizz then fun-filled entertainment through to 2019 with another glass of fizz for the Bells. Afterwards, haggis, neeps and tatties will be served.
New year’s Day
Tuck into a leisurely breakfast after the previous night’s celebrations. Eyes down this afternoon for a fun game of bingo along with tea or coffee. Farewell dinner and entertainment tonight.
Breakfast, then we’re homeward bound.