It seems incredible that despite Spain being one of the most visited countries on earth, so much of it still remains unknown!
However, during the past few years the historic cities of inland Spain, its stunning countryside and unique monuments have been brought to the attention of the discerning traveller, so we have created this tour to see some of the best it has to offer.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Six nights in three-star superior and four-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and one dinner
- Guided tour of Toledo, immortalised by El Greco and Spain’s former capital
- Sightseeing tour of Madrid seeing the Plaza Mayor, the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace
- Visit to Segovia, seeing its spectacular ancient Roman aqueduct and castle
- Walking tour of Salamanca, home to one of the world’s oldest universities, the ‘Inquisition’, Spain’s most attractive main square and two cathedrals
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability, single supplements may apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.