The tiny island of Malta has a unique charm. Its colourful history and influences from Mediterranean neighbours have resulted in a magical blend of culture, cuisine, language and landscape.
Malta enjoys a delightfully sunny climate and offers a treasure trove of historic sites to visit. Discover the island on excursions to the fascinating capital Valletta, medieval Mdina, the Three Cities and the nearby island of Gozo. Marvel at the beautiful ‘Inland Sea’ at Dwerja, the village of il-Qala Belvedere with its breathtaking views, the Citadel in Victoria and the prehistoric Ggantija Temples.
- Flights from Edinburgh or Aberdeen to Malta
- 7 nights in the village of Mellieha, Ghadira Bay
- A half day trip to the capital, Valletta
- A full day tour to the island of Gozo
- A half day tour to the Three Cities with a boat trip through the harbour creeks
- A full day excursion to the medieval city of Mdina including St. Paul’s Catacombs
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 516 7439 quoting “DC Thomson – Scotland”
Mellieha Bay Hotel 4*
Located in the village of Mellieha, overlooking the beautiful Ghadira Bay, this hotel is an ideal Mediterranean getaway with a wide range of leisure facilities. After spending time on the beach, guests can return to the hotel to further enjoy the sun at the outdoor swimming pools. The pool terrace is the perfect place to relax with a refreshing drink and admire the views.
Note: Customers with walking difficulties may wish to note that the hotel lies on a slightly elevated site.