Discover Malta’s magical blend of culture, cuisine, language and landscape on this 7-night holiday.
With its stunning coastline and sunny climate, it’s no wonder Malta is a favourite destination for holidaymakers. But beyond beautiful beaches, Malta’s colourful history and influences from its Mediterranean neighbours have resulted in a treasure trove of historic sites.
We’ll explore all of these and more with excursions to the fascinating capital Valletta, medieval Mdina, the Three Cities and the nearby island of Gozo. On guided day trips, we’ll marvel at the beautiful ‘Inland Sea’ at Dwejra, the Citadel in Victoria and the prehistoric Ggantija Temples. You’ll also have plenty of free time to relax beside the crystal blue waters, sample local delicacies or discover more of what interests you with recommendations from your guide.
Malta & Gozo Tour Highlights
- Discover the stunning coastline & clear blue water of the Island of Malta on this guided group holiday.
- Stay 7 nights in the seaside village of Mellieha, Ghadira Bay or St. Paul’s Bay (4* Bed &Breakfast).
- Experience the island’s ancient capital on a full day tour of the medieval city of Mdina.
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride through the historical harbours of the 3 cities: Vittoriosa, Senglea & Cospicua.
- Explore the island of Gozo on a full day trip including a visit to the famous ‘inland sea’ at Dwejra.
- Unwind with plenty of free time to relax at the beach or explore on your own with tips from your expert guide.