The tiny island of Malta has a unique charm. Its colourful history and influences from Mediterranean neighbours have resulted in a magical blend of culture, cuisine, language and landscape.
Malta enjoys a delightfully sunny climate and offers a treasure trove of historic sites to visit. Discover the island on excursions to the fascinating capital Valletta, medieval Mdina, the Three Cities and the nearby island of Gozo. Marvel at the beautiful ‘Inland Sea’ at Dwerja, the village of il-Qala Belvedere with its breathtaking views, the Citadel in Victoria and the prehistoric Ggantija Temples.
- Flights from Edinburgh or Bristol to Malta
- 7 nights in the village of Mellieha, Ghadira Bay
- A half day trip to the capital, Valletta
- A full day tour to the island of Gozo
- A half day tour to the Three Cities with a boat trip through the harbour creeks
- A full day excursion to the medieval city of Mdina including St. Paul’s Catacombs
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE