Explore Medieval Germany in its purest form, cruise the gentle meanders of the Main and mighty Danube discovering the aptly named Romantic Road, the twisting streets of medieval Bamberg, enchanting Rothenburg and fascinating Nuremberg.
Following embarkation in Mainz we enjoy a leisurely start with time to explore this pretty town, with its stunning Romanesque cathedral and timber-clad buildings, at the very scenic heart of the country’s famous winelands.
Our cruise along the Main with its characteristic meandering bends takes us firstly to idyllic Miltenberg, a fantastically well-preserved medieval village set against a spectacular backdrop of lush green forests and rolling hillsides.
- Return scheduled flights from 6 regional airports
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Seven guided tours, including Bamberg, Würzburg, Nuremberg, Ochsenfurt, Miltenburg, Wertheim, and Mainz
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.