Explore Medieval Germany in its purest form, cruise the gentle meanders of the Main and mighty Danube discovering the aptly named Romantic Road, the twisting streets of medieval Bamberg, enchanting Rothenburg and fascinating Nuremberg.
- Return flights and transfers included
- 7 nights’ aboard MS Jane Austen
- Visit to Mainz – capital of the Rhineland and once home to Gutenberg
- See the attractive medieval towns of Wertheim & Miltenberg
- Enjoy a guided tour of elegant Würzburg
- Discover the Romantic Road plus picturesque and beautifully preserved 16th century Rothenburg
- Guided tour of medieval Bamberg, one of Europe’s most beautiful small cities
- Tour of Nuremberg – steeped in modern and ancient history
- Price includes full-board from dinner on your arrival day until breakfast on your final day
- Services of a cruise director and tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until August 2020 – from £1,789pp. Other airports and dates available.