Join us on this 9-night holiday to experience two of Russia’s most captivating cities, Moscow & St Petersburg, home to some of the world’s most famous art, literature and history.
Our journey will begin in the capital, Moscow, where we’ll see iconic sites like the Red Square & St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Other highlights include a visit to the seat of Russian government, the Kremlin, and its Armoury, home to some of the most valuable jewels in the world.
Next, we’ll explore the country’s second largest city, St. Petersburg, situated on the Baltic Sea and home to the Winter Palace, the former residence of the Russian monarchs.
On this perfectly paced holiday, you’ll also enjoy plenty of leisure time to explore each city on your own, with recommendations from your expert guide.
Moscow & St Petersburg Tour Highlights
- Experience Russia’s rich culture & history on this 9-night guided holiday.
- Stay 4 nights in Russia’s capital, Moscow & 5 nights in its 2nd largest city, St. Petersburg (4* B&B).
- Explore the highlights of both cities with guided sightseeing tours & free time to discover on your own.
- Visit the heart of Russian politics on a half day excursion to the Kremlin & Armoury Chamber.
- Discover the history of the Russian Orthodox Church on a day trip to the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius.
- Learn the history of the Russian monarchy on half day trips to the stunning Catherine & Peterhof Palaces.
For some departure dates the Peterhof Palace excursion will take place on Day 9 instead of Day 10.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 516 7439 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.