Its mountains, rivers, fiords and glaciers are breath-taking. Experience magnificent National Parks, charming towns and pristine landscapes plus wonder at its volcanic geysers and boiling mud pools. A bit of a cliché, yes, but it’s true: New Zealand is one of those holiday destinations of a lifetime – its mountains, rivers, fjords, and scenery are quite literally breath-taking! And with a population of only a few million in a land approximately the same size as the UK, you’ll quickly become attuned to the easy-going Kiwi lifestyle as you travel through the country’s magnificent national parks, charming towns and pristine landscapes.
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- Experience the warm sub-tropical climate in the stunning Bay of Islands including a dolphin-watching cruise
- Visit Christchurch, New Zealand’s second city
- Enjoy an authentic, rural homestay with a home-cooked dinner
- Visit Te Puia, Rotorua’s geothermal wonderland with local Maori guides
- Explore Auckland, ‘the City of Sails’ on a sightseeing tour
- Admire Napier’s beautiful Art Deco architecture on a guided walking tour
- Visit the ‘Sunshine City’ of Nelson and cruise along Abel Tasman National Park’s stunningly scenic coastline
- Vineyard visit and tasting in Marlborough, one of the world’s finest wine regions
- Cross the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine train, one of the world’s great train journeys
- Enjoy an included helicopter flight around the iconic Franz Josef glacier, with an amazing alpine landing
- Stay two nights in Queenstown and enjoy the resort’s scenic location
- Cruise awe-inspiring Milford Sound
- Get close-up views of snow-capped Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak
- Discover cosmopolitan Singapore during a two-day stopover
- Stay in hand-picked four-star and three-star accommodation, including all local taxes
- All breakfasts, a traditional Maori Hangi feast in Rotorua, and a private wine tasting in Marlborough
- The services of our experienced tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.