A bit of a cliché, yes, but it’s true: New Zealand is one of those holiday destinations of a lifetime – its mountains, rivers, fjords, and scenery are quite literally breath-taking!
And with a population of only a few million in a land approximately the same size as the UK, you’ll quickly become attuned to the easy-going Kiwi lifestyle as you travel through the country’s magnificent national parks, charming towns and pristine landscapes.
Getting to New Zealand can be a long and tiring journey, so we have chosen to include a stopover in Singapore and fly with Singapore Airlines, renowned for their world class service and with direct onward flights to Auckland and from Christchurch.
Our wonderful tour has been designed to make getting to New Zealand as easy as possible and covers all the awe-inspiring highlights of this remarkable country, as well as many less explored corners, such as our farm stay in Cambridge, Art Deco Napier and Nelson with the Abel Tasman National Park. Our included trips on the TranzAlpine train, the helicopter flight over the staggering Franz Josef glacier and the visit to Mt Cook will be experiences that you will treasure for many years to come.
- Experience the warm sub-tropical climate in the stunning Bay of Islands including a dolphin-watching cruise
- Visit Christchurch, New Zealand’s second city
- Enjoy an authentic, rural homestay with a home-cooked dinner
- Visit Te Puia, Rotorua’s geothermal wonderland with local Maori guides
- Explore Auckland, ‘the City of Sails’ on a sightseeing tour
- Admire Napier’s beautiful Art Deco architecture on a guided walking tour
- Visit the ‘Sunshine City’ of Nelson and cruise along Abel Tasman National Park’s stunningly scenic coastline
- Vineyard visit and tasting in Marlborough, one of the world’s finest wine regions
- Cross the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine train, one of the world’s great train journeys
- Enjoy an included helicopter flight around the iconic Franz Josef glacier, with an amazing alpine landing
- Stay two nights in Queenstown and enjoy the resort’s scenic location
- Cruise awe-inspiring Milford Sound
- Get close-up views of snow-capped Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak
- Discover cosmopolitan Singapore during a two-day stopover
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- Stay in hand-picked four-star and three-star accommodation, including all local taxes
- All breakfasts, a traditional Maori Hangi feast in Rotorua, and a private wine tasting in Marlborough
- The services of our experienced tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
New Zealand – Land of the Long White Cloud
- London Heathrow
- 20th October 2020
- 10th November 2020
- 12th January 2021
- 26th January 2021
- 5th February 2021
- 23rd February 2021
- 16th March 2021
- 1st June 2021