This unique Egyptian adventure combines the exotic beauty of Cairo and vibrant resort of Hurghada, together with a wonderful 7 night cruise down the River Nile.
Begin your holiday in the magnificent city of Cairo where you will absorb the ancient sites including a full day city tour taking in the Egyptian Museum and a visit to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaar. A trip to Egypt would not be complete without seeing the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, which you will take in on a half day guided tour.
You will then embark on a 5* River Cruise down the Nile with a range of excursions along the way taking in the Temple of Horus, the Valley of Kings, the High Dam and the Temples of Karnak and Luxor.
Finally, you’ll enjoy a 3 night stay in Hurghada, the beautiful beach resort town stretching 40km along Egypt’s Red Sea coast.
- Flights from Edinburgh or London to Cairo, via Istanbul
- 2 nights in Cairo with a full day excursion including the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- A half day to visit the Pyramids of Giza and The Great Sphinx
- 7 nights cruising aboard the 5 star MS Radamis II on a full board basis
- A half day to the Valley of the Kings and The Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut
- A full day to the Temple of Horus and Temple at Kom Ombo
- A full day to visit the High Dam and Temple of Philae and a felucca sailboat around Kitchener Island
- A half day to visit the Temples of Karnak and Luxor
- 3 nights in the Red Sea Resort of Hurghada with free time at leisure
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available