Experience diverse northern Croatia – lively Zagreb, the stunning Plitvice Lakes, the vine-covered hills of Zagorje and Italian-influenced Istria, where charming fishing ports, ancient towns and beautiful islands reveal a unique identity.
- Return flights from the UK, plus all hotel transfers
- Seven nights in four-star accommodation inclusive of all local taxes, plus breakfast and five dinners
- See the breathtaking Plitviče Lakes, a UNESCO-listed site and truly unmissable sight
- Experience the stunning Istrian peninsula with its sun-kissed, vineyardclad hills and an undeniable Venetian influence left by past rulers
- Enjoy guided tours of two of Istria’s remarkably preserved towns: Pula with its astonishing Roman amphitheatre and Poreč with its striking Euphrasian Basilica
- Discover the Zagorje region and its most charming towns: Marija Bistrica, home to Croatia’s most important pilgrimage site; and elegantly Baroque Varaždin
- Explore Rovinj, perhaps the most beautiful fishing harbour in the Adriatic
- Tour the spectacular islands of Cres and Krk, and visit their delightful towns
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Not included: Personalise your holiday – Unearth ‘Istrian gold’ truffle hunting from £49 per person.