Although most of us may be aware of Norway’s remarkably spectacular fjords, few appreciate that this oddly-shaped country on the edge of Europe offers so very much more. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan Oslo, is superbly located at the head of its own fjord and seems surrounded by water. From its amazing new Opera House built to resemble a glacier at the water’s edge, to its Royal Palace, art galleries and Maritime museums, this is a city which will surely surprise and delight you.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights in four-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and two dinners
- Sightseeing tour of Oslo plus a visit to the famous Viking Museum – entrance included
- See the wild Telemark region and visit the power station at Rjukan and the country’s largest ‘stave’ church at Heddal, built entirely of wood
- Walking tour of Bergen visiting the UNESCO site of Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf
- Travel on the famous Oslo-Bergen rail line and one of the world’s steepest standard-gauge railways to Flåm – rail tickets included
- Cruise across both the UNESCO listed Naeroyfjord and through the stunning open waters of the Hardangerfjord
- Visit to Voringfossen, Norway’s most spectacular waterfall
- ‘Oslo Pass’ allowing free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions, as well as free travel on all local public transport
- The services of our experienced tour manager
- ABTA and ATOL protection
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs until August 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.