Staged in Faskally Woods, Pitlochry’s Enchanted Forest is an award winning event and an out of this world lighting show.
Expect glittering visual displays along with innovative design against the stunning backdrop of autumn woodland and all accompanied by stirring, original music.
We include free time in Perth and pretty Pitlochry which boasts splendid vistas and has been a magnet for discerning tourists since Victorian times. Indeed, Queen Victoria herself was one of those trailblazing visitors!
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- 1 night hotel accommodation with dinner, bed and breakfast – staying at the Fisher’s Hotel, Pitlochry
- Spend an evening at Pitlochry’s Enchanted Forest
- Enjoy some free time in Perth
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Pitlochry’s Enchanted Forest Itinerary
Join the coach at your local pickup point, meet your host, then sit back and relax as we journey to Perth where we enjoy free time before we move on to our hotel and check in for our overnight stay. Look forward to venturing into the woods after dinner to soak up the fairytale magic of the Enchanted Forest!
Tuck into a leisurely breakfast then enjoy some free time before we travel home.