The Sorrento peninsula and the Bay of Naples is simply one of the most beautiful corners of Europe, attracting visitors for centuries in search of its outstanding scenery, tranquillity and some of the most wondrous ‘sights’ from throughout history. Indeed in the immediate area we have a selection of places to see and visit which stand comparison with almost anywhere in the world.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports, plus all hotel transfers
- Full-day visit to the stunning island of Capri
- Tour of the ancient Roman town of Herculaneum with a local guide – entrance fees included
- Full-day guided tour of Pompeii and the Naples Archaeological Museum – entrance fees included
- Walking orientation tour of Sorrento
- Full day tour of the breathtaking Amalfi coast
- Seven nights in a choice of conveniently located 3-star to 4-star superior accommodation inclusive of all local taxes, plus breakfast and dinner. Stays at the Hotel Mediterraneo are on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Services of our experienced tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Glasgow – departs various dates until October 2019. Other airports and dates available.
Pompeii, Capri and the Bay of Naples
- East Midlands
- 24th May 2019
- 31st May 2019
- 14th June 2019
- 21st June 2019
- 28th June 2019
- 23rd August 2019
- 30th August 2019
- 6th September 2019
- 20th September 2019
- 27th September 2019
- 4th October 2019
- 11th October 2019
- 18th October 2019