The Sorrento peninsula and the Bay of Naples is simply one of the most beautiful corners of Europe, attracting visitors for centuries in search of its outstanding scenery, tranquillity and some of the most wondrous ‘sights’ from throughout history. Indeed in the immediate area we have a selection of places to see and visit which stand comparison with almost anywhere in the world.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- 7 nights’ in a choice of conveniently located accommodation rated 3 to 4-star superior, plus breakfast and dinner (stays at the Hotel Mediterraneo and the La Badia are on a bed-and-breakfast basis)
- Explore the Roman town of Herculaneum with an expert local guide
- Take a boat trip to the stunning island of Capri, with the opportunity to visit the Blue Grotto
- Discover the mysteries of Pompeii on a guided tour
- Take a guided tour of Naples with a local guide
- Enjoy a day touring the breathtaking Amalfi coast
- Enjoy a visit to charming hilltop Ravello for stunning coastal views
- Stay in elegant Sorrento and enjoy a walking tour of this stylish resort
- Services of an experienced tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until September 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.