Join us for a Christmas markets break that’s guaranteed to warm your heart. Fly to Prague to enjoy the delightful stalls of the Christmas Markets in Wenceslas Square, a tradition that stretches back over a thousand years.
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – departs 03 December 2020 – from £1409pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Edinburgh only
- Departures also available from other UK airports – Bournemouth, Bristol, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted & Manchester – click here for more information on dates & prices.
Prague Christmas Markets Tour Highlights
- Three nights’ bed and continental breakfast accommodation
- A guided walking tour of Prague and visit to the Christmas markets
- Return flights from your local airport to Prague
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- One piece of hold luggage per couple
- The services of a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Return flights from Edinburgh
- 3 nights’ accommodation staying at the Hotel Fortuna West
- Breakfast each morning
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
Prague Christmas Markets Itinerary
Day One – Fly to Prague
Fly to Prague and transfer to your hotel. In the evening you can dine at the hotel, or find a restaurant or pub in the city.
Day Two – Included walking tour of Prague
Join our included walking tour of Prague today, and watch the astronomical clock in the Old Town Square strike the hour with a procession of wooden figures.
Afterwards, explore the Old Town, and the charming former Jewish quarter, before visiting the Christmas Markets to browse at your leisure, or perhaps join our optional cruise for an excellent buffet lunch and fabulous views of the city.
Day Three – Optional tour of Dresden
This morning you’re free to explore, perhaps crossing the famous Charles Bridge to see Prague’s ancient Castle District, St Vitus’ Cathedral and the Royal Palace.
Alternatively join our wonderful optional tour to Dresden Christmas Market. Here a romantic blend of festive stalls sells locally produced gifts, handicrafts, decorations and food in a beautiful, traditional setting. Wander with a warming glass of gluhwein in hand, and admire the famous Christmas Pyramid and world’s largest ‘nut cracker’ while searching for that perfect gift or souvenir.
Day Four – Fly back to the UK
Transfer back to the airport for check-in and your flight home.