The fairy-tale capital of the Czech Republic – home to Good King Wenceslas – is an irresistible Bohemian masterpiece. Join us for a Christmas markets break that’s guaranteed to warm your heart.
What You’ll Love
- A guided walking tour of Prague
- Time to explore Prague’s Christmas markets
- Visiting Dresden’s Christmas Market on an optional excursion
- An optional lunch cruise on the Vitava
- Three nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation
- Return flights from your local airport to Berlin
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Offer subject to availability.
- Flights also available from Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, London Gatwick, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Stansted & Manchester. Click here to check availability.
Day One – Fly to Prague
Meet your friendly tour manager at the airport and transfer to your chosen hotel. This evening, head out to explore, perhaps dining in one of Prague’s many fine restaurants.
As this is a short break, we don’t include checked-in hold luggage but do include the airline’s base-level hand luggage so you can choose how much luggage you want to add on when you check in for your flight.
Some airlines include a bag under the seat as their base luggage, others include overhead cabin bags – it varies from airline to airline – and there are always different options to increase the allowance. You may wish to add a hold bag if you anticipate buying lots of gifts at the Christmas markets or consider booking one hold bag between two people. The choice is yours, as we know everyone has different needs.
Day Two – Included Prague walking tour and optional river cruise
Join our included walking tour, featuring the famous Charles Bridge, and watch the astronomical clock in the Old Town Square strike the hour with a procession of wooden figures.
Day Three – Optional tour of Dresden
This morning you’re free to explore, perhaps crossing the famous Charles Bridge to see Prague’s ancient Castle District, St Vitus’ Cathedral and the Royal Palace.
Alternatively join our wonderful optional tour to Dresden Christmas Market. Here a romantic blend of festive stalls sells locally produced gifts, handicrafts, decorations and food in a beautiful, traditional setting. Wander with a warming glass of glühwein in hand, and admire the famous Christmas Pyramid and world’s largest ‘nut cracker’ while searching for that perfect gift or souvenir.
Day Four – Fly back to the UK
Transfer back to the airport for check-in and your flight home.