Explore the historic cities of the mighty Rhine and the quintessential half-timbered wine villages of the serene Moselle, its banks lined with ancient ruined castles and impossibly steep terraced vineyards on this spectacular 8 day Rhine and Moselle River Cruise.
You’ll experience spectacular scenery, emerald vineyards and a landscape studded with houses and picturesque villages.
Rhine and Moselle River Cruise Price Includes
- Standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St. Pancras or return flights from selected airports (at a supplement)
- Return rail connections on selected dates from more than 30 regional stations
- 7 nights’ on board a 5-star ship
- Visit to Boppard, the picturesque ‘Pearl of the Rhine’
- Time to explore the hillside town of Rüdesheim – the most famous of the Rhine’s wine towns
- Cruise through the spectacular Rhine Gorge
- Stop in Cochem – the historic centre of the Moselle wine trade
- Take a romantic stroll in the town of Bernkastel
- Tour of Trier – once a key capital of the Roman Empire
- Guided tour of Cologne – and see the stunning Gothic Cathedral
- Services of a cruise director and tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020 – from £1,319pp. Other airports and dates available.
Rhine and Moselle River Cruise
- Leeds Bradford
- London Heathrow
- London Stansted
- London St Pancras (Eurostar)
- Various Rail Stations
- 1st August 2019
- 9th August 2019
- 21st August 2019
- 20th September 2019
- 24th October 2019
- 4th May 2020
- 16th July 2020
- 10th August 2020
- 22nd October 2020