Take our relaxing Rhine river cruise along one of the most scenic waterways in Europe and enjoy stunning Interlaken and some of the finest Alpine scenery on earth.
- Standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St. Pancras or return flights Edinburgh (at a supplement, other airports also available)
- 7 nights’ on a 5-star ship
- Explore medieval Koblenz
- Visit to the pretty, romantic town of Rüdesheim – centre of the Rhineland wine trade
- Cruise through the spectacular Rhine Gorge
- An evening in Speyer – dominated by the imposing basilica
- Guided tour of Strasbourg – amazingly rich in a wealth of sights
- Visit to the old walled town of Breisach
- Tour of the beautiful Black Forest and lakeside town of Titisee
- Tour of some of the finest Swiss Alpine scenery, seeing the Jungfrau and the Eiger and the stunning lakeside town of Lucerne
- Full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day
- The services of a cruise director and tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020 – from £1,629pp. Other airports and dates available.
Rhine River Cruise to Switzerland
- London Heathrow
- London Stansted
- Eurostar - St Pancras
- 13th June 2019
- 5th August 2019
- 21st August 2019
- 23rd August 2019
- 18th September 2019
- 27th September 2019
- 18th October 2019
- 18th May 2020
- 1st June 2020
- 30th July 2020
- 24th September 2020
- 1st October 2020