Take our relaxing Rhine river cruise along one of the most scenic waterways in Europe and enjoy stunning Interlaken and some of the finest Alpine scenery on earth.
- Standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St. Pancras or return flights Edinburgh (at a supplement, other airports also available)
- 7 nights’ on a 5-star ship
- Explore medieval Koblenz
- Visit to the pretty, romantic town of Rüdesheim – centre of the Rhineland wine trade
- Cruise through the spectacular Rhine Gorge
- An evening in Speyer – dominated by the imposing basilica
- Guided tour of Strasbourg – amazingly rich in a wealth of sights
- Visit to the old walled town of Breisach
- Tour of the beautiful Black Forest and lakeside town of Titisee
- Tour of some of the finest Swiss Alpine scenery, seeing the Jungfrau and the Eiger and the stunning lakeside town of Lucerne
- Full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day
- The services of a cruise director and tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.