On our journey through the Rhine valley, we visit historic Koblenz where we have time to explore the old town at the confluence of both the Rhine and Moselle rivers.
Next, we continue our navigation through the dramatic Rhine Gorge where the sheer valley walls tower over 400m above our heads and onto Rudesheim, where we enjoy another evening complemented with an excellent dinner on board.
As the Rhine widens and the landscape becomes less rugged, our cruise continues south, stopping in fascinating Rudesheim onto medieval Speyer with its stunning Romanesque Basilica that dominates this pretty town.
Next day we arrive at the city of Strasbourg where you enjoy a walking tour of the old town. Continuing, we drive through the typical rolling tree-clad massif of the Black Forest onto the charming town of Titisee, nestling on the shores of its namesake lake. Our final destination is Switzerland where we moor in Basel.
Experience the most breathtaking Alpine scenery on earth on a mountain rail journey into the spectacular Bernese Oberland, seeing the majestic Eiger and Jungfrau, then discover Switzerland’s most attractive city, magnificent Lucerne, on our included tour.
- Change your booking free up to 45 days before travel
- Covid Cancellation protection included as standard
- Happy by day two or we’ll bring you home with a full refund
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Return scheduled flights from 7 regional airports or seats on Eurostar from London St Pancras International and TGV
- Seven visits and tours including guided tours of Strasbourg, Koblenz, Rüdesheim and Speyer, a drive through the Black Forest to Titisee, a full-day excursion to Lucerne and the Bernese Oberland, and a visit to Breisach
- Live classical quartet recital on board
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure (except one lunch), including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
Rhine River Cruise to Switzerland
- Other UK airports also available
- 17th May 2021
- 31st May 2021
- 14th June 2021
- 30th June 2021
- 7th July 2021
- 21st July 2021
- 4th August 2021
- 16th August 2021
- 21st September 2021
- 15th June 2022
- 24th August 2022
- 14th September 2022