Our Rhine, Strasbourg and Heidelberg River Cruise is a spectacular scenic cruise of wonderful contrasts. From refined and historic Heidelberg to delightfully quaint Boppard and the old world charm of medieval Strasbourg plus the enduring allure of the glorious Rhine Gorge. Stepping aboard you will appreciate the superb surroundings of your floating luxury hotel for the next seven nights with spacious and well-appointed cabins or suites, private bathrooms and meticulously prepared fine cuisine.
- Standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St. Pancras or return flights from selected airports (at a supplement)
- Return rail connections on selected dates from more than 30 regional stations
- 7 nights’ on board a 5-star ship
- Relax at your leisure in Boppard with ample time to explore the stunning castle – a must
- Cruise through the spectacular Rhine Gorge
- Visit to Mainz – capital of the Rhineland and a centre of Germany’s wine lands
- Guided tour of majestic Heidelberg – follow in the footsteps of philosophers and poets
- Enjoy a guided tour of historic Strasbourg – capital of Alsace
- Take a scenic drive through beautiful Alsatian countryside to the pretty town of Colmar
- Guided tour of Cologne and see its magnificent Gothic Cathedral
- Price includes full-board from dinner on your first day of arrival until breakfast on your last day
- The services of a cruise director and tour manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until September 2020 – from £1,619pp. Other airports and dates available.
Rhine, Strasbourg and Heidelberg River Cruise
- Leeds Bradford
- London Heathrow
- London Stansted
- Eurostar: London St Pancras
- Various Rail Stations
- 22nd July 2019
- 25th July 2019
- 2nd August 2019
- 13th September 2019
- 23rd October 2019
- 7th May 2020
- 8th June 2020
- 15th July 2020
- 17th September 2020