Our Rhine, Strasbourg and Heidelberg River Cruise is a spectacular scenic cruise of wonderful contrasts. From refined and historic Heidelberg to delightfully quaint Boppard and the old world charm of medieval Strasbourg plus the enduring allure of the glorious Rhine Gorge.
Stepping aboard you will appreciate the superb surroundings of your floating luxury hotel for the next seven nights with spacious and well-appointed cabins or suites, private bathrooms and meticulously prepared fine cuisine.
- Receive up to €200 to spend on-board, on selected dates
- Seven guided tours including Strasbourg, Heidelberg, Cologne, Rüdesheim and Koblenz, and visit to Colmar
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Live classical quartet recital on board
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary)
- Return scheduled flights from 11 regional airports or seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International with regional rail connections available (a supplement may apply)
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
- No surcharges guaranteed
- ABTA, ATOL and IATA protection
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.