The world famous RHS Chelsea Flower Show is where the crème de la crème of the gardening world gather to show off their amazing talents.
Sumptuous show gardens draw inspiration from around the world and beautifully illustrate the latest trends for capturing colour and creativity in your own garden.
Our break includes free time in Windsor, home to the magnificent castle that is the Queen’s favourite weekend home.
We also enjoy a day in London to perhaps see world famous sights such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and the Tower of London, visit the many attractions or hit the abundance of shops.
What You’ll Love
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation with dinner, bed and breakfast – staying at the Holiday Inn Luton South
- Free time to explore London at your own pace, perhaps take a trip on the London Eye or to the top of the 95 storey Shard
- A trip to Windsor where you might like to visit the castle
- Tickets to the Chelsea Flower Show – the world’s most famous and prestigious garden event
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of an experienced tour driver
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Join the coach at your local pickup point, then sit back and relax as we journey south with rest stops along the way. Arriving in London, we check into the Holiday Inn Luton South for our four night stay.
In the morning we head to Windsor where you might like to visit the castle – the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
We travel in to the heart of London for time at leisure. Perhaps make use of the hop on, hop off buses to see the sights, take a trip on the London Eye or to the top of the 95 storey Shard, visit Madam Tussauds, take a cruise on the Thames or shop till you drop on Oxford Street.
We make our way to the Chelsea Flower Show – the world’s most famous and prestigious garden event. Wander through the exciting line up of show gardens, marvelling at the range of styles and themes whilst getting creative ideas for your own garden. Is there any better way to spend a summer day?
After breakfast, we make our way home.