The world famous RHS Chelsea Flower Show is where the crème de la crème of the gardening world gather to show off their amazing talents. Sumptuous show gardens draw inspiration from around the world and beautifully illustrate the latest trends for capturing colour and creativity in your own garden.
Our break includes a visit to the quaint village of Wisley where you’ll find gorgeous gardens followed by free time in Windsor, home to the magnificent castle that is the Queen’s favourite weekend home. An excursion to the attractive riverside town of Richmond adds to the charm of this flower-filled break.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Dundee, Perth, Dunfermline or Edinburgh
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Hotel on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
- Enjoy a full day at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show – the world’s most prestigious garden event – on day 4
- Visit to the village of Wisley
- Time in the pretty towns of Windsor and Richmond
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
RHS Cheslea Flower Show Itinerary
Join the coach at your local pickup point, meet your host, then sit back and relax as we journey south with rest stops along the way. Arriving in London, we check into the Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Hotel for our four night stay.
From here, we continue to Windsor where you might like to visit the castle – the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
We head to Richmond for free time to explore this picturesque riverside town with its treasure trove of stunning architecture. Perhaps visit Ham House, a lavish seventeenth century mansion with impressive furniture and art collections. Maybe you’d like to simply relax in one of the many parks and gardens or take a stroll along the banks of the River Thames.
We make our way to the Chelsea Flower Show – the world’s most famous and prestigious garden event. Wander through the exciting line up of show gardens, marvelling at the range of styles and themes whilst getting creative ideas for your own garden. Is there any better way to spend a summer day?
After breakfast, we make our way home.