Let’s discover Italy on this guided holiday with a perfect combination of sightseeing and relaxation in Rome and Umbria.
Based in the picturesque town of Fiuggi, 60km southeast of Rome, we’ll be ideally placed to visit some of the most iconic sites in central Italy.
On guided tours of the ‘Eternal City’, we’ll take in famous landmarks like the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain, and enjoy a memorable visit to the Vatican – viewing St Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
You’ll also have free time to explore Rome on your own, and your expert guide will provide tips on what to do depending on your interests.
Another excursion takes us to Umbria, whose green valleys and mountains form a pristine backdrop to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis, is one of the world’s most cherished places of pilgrimage.
Highlights of Rome and Umbria Tour Highlights
- Explore the best of central Italy on this 7-night holiday including excursions to Rome, Spoleto & Assisi.
- Stay 7 nights in Fiuggi, a historic spa town that once catered to Popes, artists and royalty (4* Half Board).
- Enjoy two full days in Rome, with free time included so that you can experience the city for yourself.
- Visit Rome’s most iconic sites with a guided walking tour of Ancient Rome & The Vatican.
- Discover the home of St. Francis of Assisi & the medieval town of Spoleto on a full day guided excursion.
- Unwind with plenty of leisure time to enjoy Fiuggi’s natural thermal spas or explore the city’s old town.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE